After a yummy Veg Burger just loved to have a dessert - Rasmalai

Veg Burger is the one which I wanted to eat at Mc Donald & which isn't there in Mangalore. I love Veg Burgers than Pizzas, so I always wanted to have them but couldn’t have the tasty ones. At my home, among Amma, Sudarshan & me. I am the one who love it the most. Now I m happy that I have a co. to eat Burgers and that’s My Sweet Husband. Here in Saudi Arabia, there is Mc Donald’s & I was so happy that I cud eat Mc Veg Burger at least here! One weekend we had been to Balad for shopping & I knew there is Mc Donald nearby & I started asking my hubby to take me there & he agreed, but again Was disappointed I never got Veg Burger & I don’t eat Fish or Chicken. Guru realized that I felt bad but he got my mood back by saying don’t worry will go to other Local Mc nd bought me a Falafel to eat, it tastes somewhat like burger. Yest I decided to prepare Veg burgers at home Guru bought items needed for veg burgers for me. I put all my efforts in making burger because I really wanted them to be yummy even though it was first time.. He always said Veg Burgers do not taste that well as to Fish or Chicken, but I proved it wrong and yes he agreed on the same and appreciated it a lot.
 After my praises now I’ll come down to note the recipe. 
 Here is what is needed: 
Burger buns-6 Chick peas (soaked overnight) – a handful 
Garlic cloves- 5 
Finely chopped onions – ½ cup
 Finely chopped carrots – ½ cup'
 Fresh green peas – a handful
 Sliced tomatoes cucumbers & onions 
 Chopped green chilly – 1 
Red chilly powder – 2tsp 
Lettuce – few leaves 
Cheese slices – 6 
Boiled & coarsely mashed potatoes-2
Butter – 2 tbsp 
Mayonnaise as per taste 
Tomato ketchup as per taste
 Bread crumbs for coating 
Corn flour -2 tbsp Oil for frying 
Salt to taste 
 Method:
 For Tikki- Coarsely grind chick peas and garlic Then in griddle heat 1 tbsp butter, then add the ground mixture & fry till golden brown. Add chopped onions & fry till transparent Add chillies carrots, peas & fry (do not over boil) Then add potatoes & salt, mix well (do not add water for the mixture). Keep this mixture in fridge so that it gets cooled. After an hour take out the mixture out & mix corn flour. Make large balls of this mixture & flatten these. Roll the tikkis in bread crumbs and deep fry them in hot oil. Remove when crisp. For the Burger: Just heat the buns by applying butter on both pieces. Apply lots of mayonnaise on the bottom piece then place the tikki on it, place sliced onions cucumbers and tomatoes. Then add tomato ketchup on it, place a slice of cheese & lettuce leave. Cover with the other bun & serve. Yummy Burgers r tasty to Hog. 
  Rasmalai..........
Rasmalai: A tasty dessert to have any time… Lots of milk, saffron, pistachios, almonds, sugar and yummy flavor just turns out to be rasmalai….. I just love this and can have it everyday. But wouldn’t have bcoz I'd put on & on. I will write about the recipe next time when the rasmalai balls are perfect. Though it wasn’t very perfect we just loved it.

Comments

yummmmmmmmy
its really good , i love rasmalai q lotttttt.n now missed the one made by my sis :-(
we used to go together to empire to eat veg burger n enjoy.. now missin those days without my sis here
yummmmmy , i love rasmalai a lot , but now missin the one which my sis made
we both used to go to empire to eat veg burger , now missin those days without my sis :-(