There is No recipe this time.... Instead Home remedies which I have tried and tested on Me.... Since its long time i was not active in blogging i thought I must get active through sending something to Event... And I feel great to send this to a new blog which i recently visited....
My mom never wasted a single fruit.... every time we gave her a fruit she always used it her way that is A small piece on the face...nd we always blabbered Amma y do u waste the fruit.... later on I realized how it works when I used it myself :)
Here r some tips for Glowing Skin..... I m sure many spend a lots of money on parlors ( i don't tell ya not to but try things at home and be healthy with your skin)....
- Mash banana with milk and apply it on face . Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- A piece of papaya when applied to the face can do a similar magic.
- Massage with A tbsp of fresh cream(homemade) and get glowing skin (Mind me I used to do this almost everyday when I was In college.... I m not tht free these days so I have skipped it...But i do it once in a while for sure).
- A tsp of honey and a 1/2 tsp of fresh turmeric powder Reduces extra hair on Face.And It is told that for New borns apply oil and turmeric and massage well they will have lesser hair on body.
- Boil A spoonful of Jeers/ cumin seeds with a glass of water and reduce to 1/2 cup drain and drink the water... This prevents indigestion.
- Chewing of Ajwain (oma) will also cure indigetsion
- A glass of thin buttermil with 2 pinches or drops of asafoetida/ hing prevents indigestion.
here r some remedies for cough