I am sure all of u are enjoying the Crunchy Munchy posts going on here… Its been 3 posts till now, here I come with the 4th one J
Crunchy Munchy#4 –Corn Chivda
- 2 cups Corn Poha/Pressed Maize
- ½ cup Peanuts/ Groundnuts
- Cashews/raisins (optional)
- Fresh Curry leaves
- Oil for Deep frying
For the Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 4 tsp Sugar powder
- Salt to taste
- In a small bowl mix together the ingredients for the Masala Powder and keep aside
- Deep fry the corn poha part by part.. drain and remove on a paper towel.
- Once the corns r deep fried fry peanuts until crisp, then fry raisins,curry leaves and drain on a paper towel.
- Now mix the fried items all together.
- Take masala powder and sprinkle over the fried corn poha and mix well. The masala should be added to poha when it is hot as it mixes well.
- Add more masala if needed.
Tastes Yum Yum when u add lozza love in it.
With the last post of CRUNCHY MUNCHY series Its time to say bye!!!!
Promise to come with more recipes J