Blue Vanilla Soda-Keep ChillinG


Hello There!!!
How are You all doing, Hope all had a Great Weekend… for me It doesn’t make a lot of difference as I m busy 24*7 with one or the other thing But Primary JOB now is Running behind Lil M.
I know all might be thinking its become my Common Dialogue ;) but mind me it has been the same….
How is Summer treating u?? Its Hot Hot here in Mangalore( I m on Vacation U see so that’s another reason to be a guest to blogging), so here is something Chilling and refreshing!!!
Long time back when I saw this In Nithya’s Blog it attracted me like a magnet but I never found tht syrup… Actually speaking I founf it long time back and took the click 4 months back but I guess now when I have found it again I got time to post about it!!! 


Photobucket


So here is what we need:
Blue curacao syrup 
Vanilla soda 
Method:
Fill In 100 ml of with curacao syrup in A Large Serving Jug. Add the fizzy Vanill soda on top of it and mix it immediately and serve it .


Photobucket\

Enjoy ChillinG!!!!
Chillz More  Face Eating Yellow Smiley Decoration Images when u add lozza loveYellow Smiley Face In Love Decoration Images in it.

 Signing Off for now!!!
 

Comments

Indian Khana said…
Love tht colour ....refreshing
Nitha said…
Me too love the blue there...
wonderful...sure kids love this..;)
Tasty Appetite