Guest Blogging - Recipe # 1


When it comes to My fellow Bloggers or My fellow culinary friends I eagerly wait to see what’s new in their space! And when we visit such blogs or food spaces we get tempted to try it or 

Just like that I have thought of making a series of guest posts where my fellow blogger friends and my friends will contribute their Yummy and delicious recipes.
As it is Navratri and we are all in a spree Of Making sweets and desserts I thought of starting with a Sweet Dish made by your friend Priya.
Priya has a Lovely blog where food is flavorful, aromatic and sinful, she captures and stores all her recipes in her Blog which names Priya’s Versatile Recipes.  As the name says priya’s versatile recipe, she indeed is a versatile cook and has all kind of recipes in her Bloggohouse! I am a follower of her blog ever since I have known her blog, may be I do not comment on every post she feasts but I do check it whenever I find time(I am sure you know the reason behind me being busy ;)).  She is not only a versatile cook but a Super fast Cook and a blogger I must say!  She can blog 2-3 recipes everyday... Hats Off to u Priya!
Let’s see what Priya has to say about herself!
Am a mom, homemaker and a food blogger. Am from Pondicherry in Southern part of India but living in beautiful city called Paris, France. My passion for foods pulled me to start a blog and am blogging successfully since 4years. My blog have many authentic foods, fusion foods and many of my own creations. Definitely my space will be helpful for many beginners as i share many easy, quick, delicious and healthy foods.
She tells Aps Kitchen Is:
Aps kitchen, am visiting her space since a long. If i want to cook from Konkani cuisine i don’t run behind a cookbook, obviously Aparna's space is a wonderful place with plenty of Konkani recipes. Love her authentic foods. My recent favorite from her space is her monsoon magic recipe collections.
Every time she comes up with many wonderful dishes which i rarely crossed in this virtual world.
Seriously i want to try her jackfruit chips and deep fried taro leaves, but unfortunately i couldn’t get both taro leaves and raw jackfruits. Through her space, i came to know that we can make chips with sweet potato and i even tried them. Since ever i tried her chips, i couldn’t stop myself whenever i get sweet potatoes from Indian stores here.
Before visiting her space never heard about Yellu juice, Bibbe upkari and many more recipes. Definitely an incredible space, a treasure i must say it here.

 Aparna keep on going dear with your wonderful authentic foods.

Thank U Priya for spending your precious time and giving me the honor to feature your lovely blog and the unique recipe to all my readers.  And Thank U for the lovely words about my blog J
And here is the Sweet treat she send to all of you!
Pumpkin& Red Rice Flakes Kheer

We need:
1cup Pumpkin puree
1/2cup Red rice flakes
2cups Milk
1/4cup Sweetened condensed milk
1/4cup Sugar
Few pistachio nuts
1tbsp Cardamom powder
2tsp Ghee
Method:
Bring boil both milk and sugar together cook until the milk get half reduced in low flame.
Meanwhile heat the ghee in a kadai and roast the red rice flakes and keep aside.
Now add the pumpkin puree condensed milk to th boiled milk and bring again to boil, put the flame in simmer and cook them for few minutes.
Add the roasted red rice flakes, keep the flame in medium high, and cook until they get cooked.
Finally add the cardamom powder to the kheer, stir them well before and switch off the stove.
Serve warm topped with chopped pistachio nuts.
And My tip to Serve this: Tastes Yummy When U add Lots Of love to it J
I hope you are going to love this series and try the recipes too!
Thanks once again Priya J
See you soon with a next Guest
Till then its 
 saying Bubye!

Comments