Churmundo/Wheat flour Laddoo

Iam sure Most of Us have learnt cooking from Mom.... I learned the basic step of cooking to the nook nd cook of curries from my mom.
But when it came it came to sweet goodies i just enjoyed them but never tried them... Churmundo was the dish which I wanted to learn from a long time... I always had stuck in the part of making laddoos round... am sure its lack of practice.
This time when Amma came here she taught me step by step method to make these sweet goodies... Not only this she taught me many more things :)
We enjoyed the laddoos... nd not on m going to try them now n then.
SO here is the recipe
Photobucket
hurmundo / Churma Laddoo


[Wheat flour Laddoo]
 Ingredients

Atta/wheat flour – 1 cup
Chick Pea Flour - 1/2 cup
Sugar – 1 cup (adjust acc to sweetness)
Cardamom – 2-3 seeds[Crushed]
Ghee – 1/2cup
Cashew nuts,raisins – a handful
Photobucket

Method:
Powder the sugar along with the cardamom.
In a thick bottom kadai,add ghee.
Add the atta and mix well-the mixture will start bubbling,keep stirring.
Roast the atta and chick pea flour for 20-25 minutes on low flame stirring continuously.
Switch off the flame allow it to cool a bit(u can say it shud be warm) (this is becoz when we add sugar powder it should not melt)and add the powdered sugar.
Add Raisins and roasted cashew nuts add it to the mix and make laddoos while the mix is still warm.
Photobucket

Tastes Yum Yum 
Face Eating Yellow Smiley Decoration Images when u add lozza loveYellow Smiley Face In Love Decoration Images in it.Signing of


Comments

Unknown said…
I love wheat ladoos..nice recipe..
Hari Chandana said…
Wowwwwww... cute looking laddoos.. awesome pictures dear.. great job !!
divya said…
Woww looks yummilicious...Wish I could grab that ladoo... :) Yum!!!
Priya Suresh said…
Chickpeas and wheat flour together in laddoos,thats sounds fantastic.
kraftangan said…
I had always wanted to try this one, never got around , I don't know why, but now I have bbookmarked this one , will make it soon :-) lovely pics too