Kosambari With Raw Mango - A Refreshing Salad

I wonder what is the reason for me not to be regular here? Is it that I have a little one who keeps me busy or is it my laziness? Then I secretly find the answer is Laziness and not so secret is my little daughter… whenever I sit down to post I start thinking if I have to draft any saved posts or new posts and find it lazy to type about it sometimes and most of the time its my little girl. The moment she sees me she comes and sits besides me and demands for her favorite rhymes or movies like little Krishna, bal ganesh and many more!! And the only time I get to draft any post is when she is Asleep J.
I get refreshed sometimes when I draft a post not only because I love the dish that I am posting but also because it makes me feel good that I am not so lazy today J. Today I am not lazy but feeling fresh though the heat is getting to the extremes and that’s because of this refreshing Salad.
Raw mangoes have always been my favorite and so has Cucumber. So when both these get together it has to get Fresh and Super
J
This is a very easy salad and refreshing too



Here is what we need:
2 Cucumber peeled and finely chopped
1 Raw Mango peeled and finely chopped
Green Chilly -1 slit
Corriander leaves few finely chopped 
Ginger 1” pc finely chopped 
Salt to taste
Lemon juice – ½ tsp
Fresh scraped coconut -2 tbsp


For Tempering:
Mustard seeds- 1 tsp
Coconut oil -1tsp
Curry leaves few






Method:

In a bowl add finely chopped cucumber, raw mango, coriander leaves, green chilly, ginger,salt, lemon juice and coconut.

 Mix all the ingredients well.

 In a tadka pan heat oil add mustard seeds when splatters add few curry leaves and temper it over the salad/kosambari.

 Mix well and Serve




Have a Refreshing Weekend till then take care,
  

Comments

divya said…
looks sooo delicious...
Hari Chandana said…
Very healthy recipe.. looks delicious!!
Shree said…
looks nice ! must be a yummy tangy salad !