Green Chuteny/ Pudina Chutney

Green Chutney/ Pudina Chutney
My last post was about Fresh Garlic Chutney which I made for Sev Puri and soon I realized why not post the basic chutneys with pictures back to back before I forget about it or it lies in my draft. I have clicked the pic’s from my mobile because my camera battery got exhausted and I knew the chutney will not last till tomorrow as I have a chat session today ;).
Here is what we need for Green Chutney/Pudina Chutney :


Green Chutney:
Ingredients
2 cups chopped mint leaves
1 cup chopped coriander
1 to 2 tbsp lemon juice
4 to 6 green chillies, roughly chopped
½"piece of ginger
salt to taste
Method
  1. Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste using a little water if required.
  2. Refrigerate and use as required.

Note: Adding lemon juice to mint while grinding ensures the chutney to retain its green colour.
Happy Cooking
  



Comments